Wednesday, August 21, 2013

31 Weeks and 15 Months

Well, looks like I can't keep up with my original goal of blogging every day, but I've gotten a little better at least...
Yesterday was my 31 week check up with my doctor- I'm down to single digits! And I am so not ready! My doctor told me that baby boy is still feet first- which totally makes sense, because every time he kicks I almost pee my pants, it's just great :) And his little head is right in my ribs so I can't bend over without not being able to breathe, and sometimes I can't bend over at all.  Doctor told me that he has 4 weeks to flip himself on his own or they'll force him to flip- sounds extremely uncomfortable and painful.  Other than that all is looking good- just wish I could find some motivation to clean, dejunk and get ready for him now :)

Walter is going to be 15 months tomorrow! I can't believe how big and smart he is getting! He's such a little boy now- no longer a baby :( but he has the silliest personality that I just love.  He absolutely loves kitties, and meows every time he sees one or even hears someone talk about one.  He is very serious when he talks, and even though he can't really say any words yet- you can tell he means business when he is talking to you, he furrows his eyebrows and points his finger at whatever it is he is talking about and he gets more and more demanding the longer it takes you to figure out whatever he wants.  He loves to play with cars and play swords (my mom has a ton of them at her house and he loves to just walk around the whole house carrying them) He thinks it's hilarious when someone gets hurt, that's really the only time that you can get him to laugh really hard.  I think he is starting to transition to 1 nap a day.  He goes a couple days with just 1 nap and then will have 1 or 2 days where he takes 2 still.  He's a picky eater- hates anything with bread or tortillas, and loves mac and cheese.  He gets really sad when he has to say goodbye to anyone.  He loves to watch birds and planes when we are outside.  He likes to try and dress himself, and he loves to help daddy get his shoes on in the morning.  He even tries to say "shoes" but all that comes out is "shhh".  He can roar like a lion and dragon, and he can almost tell you what a monkey says but hasn't quite figured it out yet.  When you ask him what a horse says he says "yeehaw".  His way of saying "yes" to a question is by him laughing.  If he doesn't laugh it means "no". Pretty sure he is a lefty, like his mom and dad.  He loves to check our mail and he has to be the one to open all the letters.  Whenever someone gets frustrated or upset around him, he automatically thinks he's in trouble and will bury his head in his hands and get the pouty lip- it's adorable.  He likes to jam out to Backstreet Boys in the car with me :)  He sure is a goofy little kid with a big attitude sometimes, but he is also the sweetest most sensitive little guy who knows how to melt your heart in a second! I love him to death!!

 Saying "shoes"

 Our daily morning walk with his cereal

 He loves cucumbers!

 And I love him!

1 comment: