Friday, August 16, 2013

Miracles

This week has been a long one, but because of the events that took place, I now have a stronger testimony of the Gospel, of families, and of prayer.  My little nephew Sway was in a drowning incident that nearly cost him his life on Tuesday.  He was airlifted from St. George to Primary Children's Hospital where, luckily, he was only there for 1 night.  I can't even imagine what my sister and her family were going through during that time when they had no idea how serious his condition was and what the outcome would be, but I do know that the power of prayer is real.  I do know that we have a loving Heavenly Father who listens and cares.  Word was spread through Facebook about what happened and I was amazed to see how many people gave their love and their prayers in behalf of my sister and her little boy.  I am positive that because of all those praying for them, that was why he was able to recover so quickly and walk away from this accident with no long term effects.  I was so happy to be able to go down to Salt Lake and see them before they left to go back home to St. George.  I'm grateful to know that families are forever- to me, that's the greatest gift I could ever ask for.  Miracles are real.  And I'm so grateful Sway is okay :)

This was the only picture I got when we were visiting with them- Walter, Sway, and Nixyn (my niece) with her Grandma
This was only the second time Walter has been with his cousins- but he seems to really like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment