Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday I turned 22! It was a great day- actually a great weekend, because we celebrated on Saturday too :) Jesse took me shopping for a new dress to wear on my birthday and we at Panda Express and had cupcakes with my family on Saturday and then yesterday we went to church and then had a yummy dinner with Jesse's family in Ogden.  Jesse was so sweet to me yesterday and made me a yummy breakfast and then gave me this beauty
It's an infinity necklace with all of our birthstones on it (including baby #2)

 And Walter definitely enjoyed all the yummy food and cupcakes :)

I am so lucky to have the family that I have and that I was able to celebrate with all of them!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful necklace! I'm glad you had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete