Monday, December 24, 2012
Walter turned 7 months old 2 days ago! He is growing up so fast! He has learned a lot of new things this past month and has changed so much. At 7 months, Walter is:
- Still wearing size 2 diapers
- Wearing 6-9 month clothing
- Weighs about 18.5 lbs, don't know his height
- Sleeping quite a bit better at night. Still not sleeping all the way through the night but he is down to waking up once a night
- His naps are quite a bit better as well. He takes 2 to 3 naps a day and they are usually baout an hour long
- He has learned how to sit up on his own
- He is eating lots of different things- sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, apple sauce, bananas, pears, oatmeal, little pieces of bread, gerber puffs, mashed potatoes
- He doesn't like bottles or sippy cups, but he has gotten pretty good at drinking out of water bottles- with my help
- He is in full stranger danger mode- he will get the biggest pouty lip and then cry whenever someone he doesn't know holds him
- He likes to yell when no one is paying attention to him
- He loves to look at books
- He loves to be held upside down
- He can roll really well, he just chooses not to
- I think he is going to be scooting pretty soon, he's working on building those muscles everyday, and getting so strong
- He is more attached to his blanket than ever!
Walter is such a blessing to our lives- we love him so much! He is our little buddy, and he makes us so happy!
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Yesterday Jesse and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Jesse took the day off work and we mostly just hung out at home with Walter- it was so nice. We did a little Christmas shopping and then my dad came and watched Walter while Jesse and I went out to dinner. We ended the night by watching Madagascar 3 and Baby Mama :) it was a great day. Happy 2 years to us! I love you, Jesse!
And this is a video of my dad and Walter. When we got home from dinner, they were doing this- so cute!
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Monday, December 10, 2012
Walter got to meet Santa the other morning and even though he couldn't tell Santa what he wanted, he sure did love his jingle bell belt, so Santa will have to try and bring him something with bells :)
He sat on his lap so well
So Santa gave him a candy cane
And he enjoyed chewing on it on the way home :)
I love how having a child brings back the magic of Christmas!
Friday, December 7, 2012
The heater in my car doesn't work. And since it's December, I kind of need a heater. But we found out yesterday that it's going to cost WAY more than what we have right now to fix it. So, for now, I am without a car. Which means Walter and I are getting used to being stuck in our apartment 24/7. Since today was semi-nice, we decided to go for a little walk, get some fresh air- it was much needed, and Walter looks absolutely adorable in his little hat :)