Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Gardner Village

Today my Aunt Carolyn and cousin Karlie were here and we decided to go down to Gardner Village with them and then out to lunch at Culvers (yummy!)
I think Walter's favorite part was riding in their van- the windows were low enough for him to look out and see all of the big trucks on the freeway.  He would get so excited and point and shout every time he saw one :)

My mom and aunt were mostly looking for fabric so Walter, Michael, Karlie and I just walked around outside while they were in the fabric store.  They were having a Hawaiian theme all around Gardner Village which made it possible for this beauty of a picture to be taken :)

Luckily Michael is really good about watching and chasing Walter for me, since I'm big and slow and Walter does not do well sitting still in a stroller




3 comments:

  1. you need to change the color of your text. the bright orange against the grey is hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's supposed to be orange and white like Heather said.. your computer must not be loading it all the way

      Delete
  2. Bright orange against gray?? I see orange against white and it looks fine.

    ReplyDelete