Saturday, August 10, 2013

Update on Baby #2

I have been so awful at updating with this pregnancy.  I can't believe how fast the time is going by! In just 2 1/2 months I will have 2 little boys to take care of- and I have no idea how I'm going to do it. But, whether I am ready or not, it's coming in just 10 short weeks! I have felt much bigger, much hotter, and much more tired this time around.  I'm sure that all has to do with the fact that it is 100 degrees outside every single day and I have a 15 month old to chase around, but I definitely cannot wait to get rid of this huge belly.  I've been very lucky to have no problems so far, I don't even swell like most pregnant, hot people do.  My doctor tells me I am really good at this pregnancy thing because there is never anything exciting to report at my appointments, which is a good thing.  I don't think I'll take his advice and have 8 more kids, though :) We have also pretty much decided on a name- Oliver.  No middle name yet.
And just for fun, here is my little stinker taking selfies on my phone :)


1 comment: