- Still eating every hour to hour and a half
- Waking up about 4 times a night. I put him down around 10 and he sleeps til about 1:30, he will then wake up at 3, 4:30 and 6- I'm getting pretty good at functioning with 4-5 hours of sleep
- He is awake from about 7 in the morning til 9 and then sleeps on and off til 1 or 2, stays awake for a couple hours and then sleeps from about 5 til 8 at night and is awake again until I put him down at 10
- He loves to cuddle- I have to make sure he is out cold before I put him down to sleep or he will get really upset and I'll have to cuddle him again til he falls asleep
- He is wearing size 1 diapers (and goes through those diapers like nobody's business) and is already wearing 3 month clothes
- He can hold his head up really well and loves being sat up so that he can show off how strong he is
- For the most part he loves riding in the car and loves being pushed around in the stroller
I absolutely love my little boy, I'm so glad that I am able to stay at home with him and just love on him all day, every day! He is the sweetest thing in the world.