3 months old! Walter is 3 months old! He is growing so fast and changing literally every day! He is getting to be so interactive and it's so much fun to play with him and watch him try to figure things out. Here are a few things about Walter at 3 months:
- His sleeping is slowly getting better. Ever since he discovered his thumb, he can soothe himself to sleep pretty well. For the past couple weeks he has been waking up about 2 times a night- there was even a night where he only woke up once! He goes to bed at about 8 every night and wakes up for the day around 6 or 7. His naps are still completely random and usually only half a hour long.
- He is still wearing size 2 diapers.
- He's wearing 3-6 month clothes, some 6 month
- He has just figured out how to grab things. It's so cute watching him watch his fingers and trying to figure out how to open and close them around his toys.
- He is talking quite a bit now and smiling like crazy.
- Last night, he gave me his first full on laugh. It was SO cute! He's done a few little giggles before but last night he really laughed at me. I can't wait to hear more of those.
- He absolutely loves watching TV. Probably not the greatest thing to let him do, but it's an easy way to keep him entertained for a while.
I am so in love with this little guy. He is the sweetest thing and his little face just melts my heart. I really am so lucky to stay at home with him and be his momma :) Love you Walter!!!