Tuesday, September 3, 2013

33 Weeks

It's already September which means it is the last month that I will only have 1 little guy to look after, next month is the big one! I had my 33 week appointment today and baby brother is still breech.  I go in again at 35 weeks and if he is still that way, we will schedule a time for me to go in around 37 weeks and have them try to force him to flip... they do it at the hospital because apparently there can be complications that would force me to have an emergency c-section.  So if this little guy does not cooperate, I could be as little at 4 weeks away from meeting him- ah!! Luckily, it's not very common for that to happen, but there is only a 50% chance that the force flip will work, if it doesn't work, I will have to schedule a c-section at 39 weeks, just 6 weeks from now.  I have no idea how likely it is that he will flip on his own, so I've gotta get myself prepared for the worst.  My doctor seemed pretty optimistic that he would flip at my last appointment (31 weeks), but today he didn't seem so optimistic when he realized he still hadn't.  Not only am I a little worried about having to go through all of that, but having him feet first is SO uncomfortable! And it gets more so every day! His head is way too big to be jammed up in my ribs and his little feet and legs are getting really strong and know how to kick me down there in all the most uncomfortable and painful areas.  As not prepared as I am to have 2 kids, I think I am finally starting to get excited about it and I'm so curious to see how Walter is going to react.
Walter loves to watch a video on YouTube of the itsy bitsy spider, it puts him in a trance!



 With my parent's cat, Snickers- and showing off his shades :)
Watching Toy Story, his favorite, right after waking up

1 comment:

  1. In that first picture Walter and Jesse have the same face. Like father like son :)

    ReplyDelete