Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm Gonna Do Better...

Every day I think about how I should be updating this blog- not that I think anyone really reads it, but I am horrible at journaling and this really is the easiest way for me to make sure I'm documenting my life at least a little bit.  So I have decided to try a different approach, and instead of blogging every few days and writing a ton of stuff down, I will just make myself post at least one picture a day and a short description of what happened during that day- we'll see if it becomes as interesting as I am hoping :)

So for today, here is my sweet boy, who is quickly becoming a big boy- and soon to be big brother :)  He loves his blankie more than anything and has just started loving me reading books to him


2 comments:

  1. I read it! :) And it will be fun to see all these new posts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for more pictures! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete