Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In a Week From Today...

In a week from today, I will hopefully be holding a cute little baby and be all hopped up on pain killers.  I went to the doctor yesterday and he has scheduled for me to be induced on the 22nd of May- that's six days before my due date! I have a pretty awesome doctor if you ask me.  I go in one more time next Monday just to make sure everything is good and ready to go, so there is a slight chance that it could get pushed back, but I'm gonna keep telling myself that it'll happen.  Before yesterday, I honestly haven't really been able to tell if I've had any contractions.  I have no idea what they are supposed to feel like and I get a bunch of weird pains but I have no clue if they are contractions or not.  But yesterday evening I finally felt a real contraction, and I've had like 3 or 4 since then, so I guess that's a good sign that some progress is taking place... but anyway, I now just have to keep myself totally busy for the next six days because if I don't I think I will go crazy waiting! YAY! 6 more days!!!!

1 comment: