Friday, May 18, 2012

Bye-Bye Tiny Apartment

I was so excited to write about my induction date on Tuesday that I forgot to mention that Jesse and I get to move out of our tiny one bedroom apartment and move to a 2 bedroom in just 3 weeks! I am so so so excited to get out of this apartment, especially since we'll have a baby- he will now have his own room!  Our lease on this place isn't up until the end of July, but another apartment in the same complex is opening up the middle of June and they are letting us cancel our lease here and transfer to that one early.  Since I'll only be a couple weeks out from giving birth I won't be able to do much with helping move, so Jesse's got a lot of work to do, but we couldn't pass up this chance :)
Oh, and p.s.- 4 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment