Tuesday, April 24, 2012

5 More Weeks...

At least I hope there's only 5 more weeks left.  It would be absolutely lovely if it were 4 weeks or something, but I'm not holding my breathe.  I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is right on track, which is good, and I now start going every week.
I wish I could say that the last few weeks have been great, but they have been super hard! I am unbelievably uncomfortable and sleeping at night has become more of a chore than anything.  The last few days have been really warm here, like mid 80's, and I am dying of heat! I'm so so so glad that I won't be pregnant during the summer! There's no way I could handle that.  Besides being super big and uncomfortable, I cry at the drop of a hat.  But, even though I'm sick of feeling like this, I am very thankful that my baby is healthy and I love being able to feel him squirm and stretch and kick none stop every day and night- I swear he does not stop for more than 5-10 minutes ever.
I've already got all of baby's clothes and blankets washed and folded and put away, and we have gone shopping for most everything we'll need once he comes... we think.
Jesse finished his classes last week and he has two weeks off before he starts summer semester.  It's been very nice having him come home from work and there being no homework to take up his evening.  He also started going full time at work, which is really good since I'm not working at all.
And even though I don't like the idea of posting a picture of me and my belly since I feel massive, here is my 35 week belly photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment