Tuesday, May 29, 2012

1 Week Old

My sweet baby Walter is already a week old! I can't believe it.  It's true what they say- time goes by way too fast.  This past week has been exhausting- I don't think I've ever had this much lack of sleep in my life- but at the same time, it's been such a fun and amazing week.  It's so fun to watch him and to see his little personality come through with certain things.  He loves to be held, so much so that he will not sleep at night unless I am holding him- making for very long nights for me.  I really hope we can get him to sleep in his own bed, because even though I love cuddling him, I would love to get some sleep sometime soon.  The couple times we have given him a bath, he really does not like it, until we get to washing his hair- that calms him right down.  He doesn't really cry unless we are changing him or he's hungry- he's a very mild mannered baby.  I love him so much and I still can't believe he's mine!

Getting a bath

 Meeting Great Grandma Jones
 With Aunt Heather

 Our kitty doesn't really know what to think of him yet, she just sits and stares at him when he's in his bassinet

 One week old!





No comments:

Post a Comment