Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One Time We Got a Kitty

One time I was working at J&J Nursery. And this one time that I was working, one of my managers found a tiny, dirty, smelly kitten hiding in one of the sheds outside. She came to me and told me that if no one took her home, they would have to call animal control and have them take her away. Well, anyone that knows me know that I am a sucker for kitties. So, I called Jesse and had him come over to see her. After a little begging and looking at her cute face- that was that- and we were taking her home in a little cardboard box.
We have had her for about a month now, and sometimes I regret bringing her home... she is super super wild and naughty- always attacking everything (mostly us). But I guess that is just because she is a kitten. When she wants to be, she is super cuddly, and thats the kind of kitty I like. The only thing making me keep her sometimes is her cute little face. See for yourself...

This was when we first found her outside

This is her chillin on our couch


And this is her sleeping on her back.. she seems to do that a lot :)

And sleepin on my laptop.. silly thing
And the other day I found her in my backpack

It is true what they say, having a kitten is like having a baby.. I have to constantly watch her and she is always getting into things that she shouldn't... I guess it's just good practice :)

2 comments:

  1. At least she doesn't poop all over like a puppy would...just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's about time you posted about your kitty. she's cute

    ReplyDelete