Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Teeny Tiny Bump

I am now 10 1/2 weeks, and I have a teeny tiny bump coming from my lower abdomen... most of you will probably laugh and say "oh that's not a baby bump", but I promise you, it was not there a couple weeks ago, and I haven't been eating like crazy, so it's not a food baby.
Can you see it?
It's there, I promise..
The sickness thing seems to be letting up a little bit, actually, quite a bit. I usually only start to feel a little sick at the end of the day, and I think that's just because I am so tired. I have been super super lazy and haven't done much of anything around the apartment. I don't cook, I don't do laundry, I don't do dishes.. it's kinda pathetic. I asked my mom yesterday when I would start feeling like I can actually do simple things like that again, and she just laughed at me and said I'll never get that back... great :)

1 comment:

  1. you'll start feeling better. it might still be a while, but you'll get there. as for feeling completely "normal" again... mom's right. you probably never will :)

    ReplyDelete