Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 12

Bleh...
When I said that I was feeling better, I think I spoke too soon. The past couple of weeks, I have felt pretty sick. I guess I'm not feeling sick every day like I was, but when I get sick now, it's worse. Hopefully it goes away again, and stays away :) I haven't been quite as tired though, so that's good. My belly is a tiny bit bigger. Most people still don't see it, but I sure feel it. Even with the sickness and junk, I am grateful that Baby is healthy and that I get to be pregnant with him/her.
School's almost out for the semester, which is super good, because even though I am only in one class, I am so sick of doing the homework and I am so ready to be done with it. Next semester will hopefully be a little better since I'll be taking a class that I actually want to take (not dumb English).
Well, I think that's about it, not much has changed in the past couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment