Sunday, September 2, 2012

Growing Boy


Walter is growing like crazy! He's still a little chunk, but lately he's really been growing lengthwise.  He is now too big for his bassinet... so since we don't have a crib for him and our second bedroom is still a mess, we got him a play pen to sleep in and he will still sleep in our room.  To be honest, I'm not really ready for him to have his own room yet, it makes me sad thinking about him not sleeping right next to me.  Anyway, he seems to like his new bed so far :)

Here he is just a little guy in his bassinet...

And now look at him :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the playpen and he looks adorable in it...huge, but adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It's amazing how expensive crib stuff is. We will need to get one soon, too, and I think I'm going to make the bedding instead of buying it. Let me know if you want to join me :)

    ReplyDelete