Tuesday, June 19, 2012

4 Weeks

My little boy is already 4 weeks old and I can't believe it! He is getting so big and changing so much every day! He's to the point where he is becoming very animated in his facial expressions, he can hold his head up for quite a while on his own and he loves to try and sit up and stand up- he's getting so strong.  He is getting better at sleeping at night.  He still wakes up 3 or 4 times a night, but he eats and then goes right back to sleep.  I think that it's because I decided to try the whole swaddling thing again.  He has always fought being swaddled so we never really did it, but I decided to try it again and at first he fights it, but then he calms right down and goes to sleep and stays asleep for a couple hours at a time- which is really good for him.  I hope he keeps getting better and better at the night sleeping thing.  I am getting really good at surviving on just a few hours of sleep though.  We just moved into a bigger apartment, which we love, but none of the unpacking is getting done because all I do all day is hold my baby :) I can't get enough of him, he is such a good, chill baby who is totally fine with me just sitting and holding him all day- he doesn't necessarily have to be walked around and bounced all the time.  I just love him so much and he is growing way too fast for my liking!












2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's SO yummy!! I'm glad the swaddling thing has helped :) Have you tried a white noise bear or cd? He might like that too!

    ReplyDelete