Tuesday, June 12, 2012

3 Weeks

3 weeks old! That's almost a month! I can't believe it, it's gone by so incredibly fast and it makes me sad when I realize how fast he is growing up and changing.  He is such a sweetheart and loves to cuddle, which I love! I wish I could just sit and hold him all day every day.  His cord just barely fell off yesterday, which is good because he has almost grown out of newborn diapers and will need to start wearing bigger ones, and I'm sick of giving him sponge baths.  He's really started making eye contact with Jesse and me when we talk to him, it's adorable.  The whole sleeping issue hasn't changed, he still wakes up about every hour to hour and a half to eat and as soon as I try to put him back in his bassinet he wakes up and cries until I get him back out and let him cuddle with me in my bed.  He is getting so strong and can hold his head up for a few seconds on his own and he also loves to try and stand up.  I love this little boy more than I could have ever imagined loving someone, I'm so blessed to be his mama.



No comments:

Post a Comment