Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2 Weeks

Yesterday my little man turned 2 weeks old.  It is seriously going by way too fast.  This past week has been pretty hard.  For some reason he's been having a hard time eating, and when he does eat it's not for very long, so he's constantly hungry.  He also will have nothing to do with his bassinet.  The only way we get any sleep at night is if he sleeps in our bed with us.  I don't like doing that, it makes me nervous, but I end up doing it anyway to get a couple hours of sleep.  Other than those couple things he's still a very sweet baby.  He's getting really good at lifting his head and he's constantly wiggling and trying to move around on his own.  He's getting chubby cheeks and a major double chin, I love it!  We are completely in love with this little guy! Here's to sleeping and eating better!

No comments:

Post a Comment