Tuesday, June 26, 2012

1 Month

A couple days ago Walter turned 1 month old.  I love going back and looking at pictures of him just days old and comparing them to him now- the change is insane! He is getting chunkier by the day and he's really starting to respond to different things.  Just yesterday Jesse and I were able to get a couple of little grins out of him and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait til he starts smiling all the time! At 1 month old Walter is:

  • Still eating every hour to hour and a half
  • Waking up about 4 times a night.  I put him down around 10 and he sleeps til about 1:30, he will then wake up at 3, 4:30 and 6- I'm getting pretty good at functioning with 4-5 hours of sleep
  • He is awake from about 7 in the morning til 9 and then sleeps on and off til 1 or 2, stays awake for a couple hours and then sleeps from about 5 til 8 at night and is awake again until I put him down at 10
  • He loves to cuddle- I have to make sure he is out cold before I put him down to sleep or he will get really upset and I'll have to cuddle him again til he falls asleep
  • He is wearing size 1 diapers (and goes through those diapers like nobody's business) and is already wearing 3 month clothes
  • He can hold his head up really well and loves being sat up so that he can show off how strong he is
  • For the most part he loves riding in the car and loves being pushed around in the stroller





I absolutely love my little boy, I'm so glad that I am able to stay at home with him and just love on him all day, every day! He is the sweetest thing in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts :) I'm glad you guys are doing well! He is SO cute. Let us know if you guys need anything!

    ReplyDelete