Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Reunion at Bear Lake

Yesterday, we made our way up to Bear Lake for the Smith Family Reunion. We are renting a really nice, huge cabin that all 25 of us are staying in. We are staying here until Friday morning, and then me and Jesse are making our way down to Cedar City to go visit my family.
So far, this trip has been really fun. When we arrived here yesterday, we checked into our cabin and then spent the rest of the day hanging out in the cabin and visiting.

This is the pizza we had for dinner last night.. It's the biggest pizza I have ever seen!



Today, we decided to go down to the beach and spend the day there. We were able to rent a huge floaty thing that we were able to pull behind the boat we got to rent for the day.

Here's all the adults trying to figure out our plans for the day



Here we are on our way to the beach!



Jesse and his mom



Here are all the cousins out on the floaty



And the boat we rented. I have never ridden in a boat until today, and it is so much fun!! It's definitely something I want to do again.



I got extremely burned, but spending the day at the beach was a ton of fun. Tomorrow we're supposed to be going to an ice cave, which I am very excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment