Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Backstreet Boys and a Wedding Dress- 178 Days :)

Last night, me and my sister Heather got to go to the Backstreet Boys concert in Salt Lake! It was one of the best concerts I've been to. Our seats were amazing and most of the people there were girls our age; it was awesome. They are still just as good as they were when I was 7 and saw them in concert :)

Heather and I waiting for them to come out on stage
Our seats were so good!

Today, I had my first and only dress fitting. Jesse came with me so that he could see the dress on me and he seemed to really like it :) It's so perfect. Everything is becoming so real now that we have so many things planned out and I'm getting more and more excited everyday.

3 comments:

  1. k so these pictures make me a little jealous... that concert looks like it was fun!!
    and your wedding dress looks absolutely fabulous on you! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I didn't know you have a blog! I'm excited to start blog-stalking you =) I love that dress--it's so elegant and classy and you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some say that it's bad luck for the groom to see the dress before the wedding.... I don't! I saw Lanette's dress and we haven't had any bad luck yet... knock on wood! Anyway, we are really excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete