Friday, June 18, 2010

183 Days- 6 Months

In exactly 6 months from today Jesse and I will be married! I can't believe how fast it's coming. Something else very exciting happened today- I bought my wedding dress! It is beautiful and is everything I wanted. I got it from Alyse's Bridal in Orem. It's an ivory color, pretty form fitting, and is covered in lace and very intricate beading. I wish I would have gotten pictures of me in it, but I forgot my camera; I had no idea I that I would find the perfect dress today. I'll definitely put some pictures up when I go back next week for my first fitting. Another great thing about the dress is that it fits perfectly, I don't need any alterations on it, they just have to put in a bustle in the back and then it will be ready. Next step in all this planning is to find a reception center within our budget... That might be difficult.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!!! YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! YAY!!!! And I love your dress! And yes I'll do your hair. We'll probably have to practice, but I could probably pull off that style you want. Anyway - good luck with the basement. 6 more months baby!!!

    ReplyDelete