Saturday, November 30, 2013

18 Months Old

Just a week after Oliver turned 1 month old, Walter turned 18 months old! He is such a big boy now! No longer my little baby :( Right around his 18 month birthday, he really started mimicking words, which he had never really done before.  He is such a silly boy, always doing the most random things to make us laugh.  He can also be a little stinker- he thinks it's hilarious when someone gets hurt and when we tell him to stop doing something.  There are some days that he pushes me over the edge and I am ready to give him away, but I love him to death- he's my bestest bud.  At 18 months Walter is:

  • Wearing size 18 month pants and 24 month shirts, size 4 diapers
  • He is a very picky eater, his favorites are chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, corn dogs, rice a roni, and pizza
  • Words he is starting to say: sun, straw, mama, dada, flower, please, yes.. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now
  • He can throw quite the tantrum, I think they're funny :)
  • He loves cars and trucks and will say vroom vroom when he sees them
  • He loves playing with tools (hammer, screwdriver) 
  • He loves to go on walks
  • He loves reading books, especially his animal books
  • He loves his brother Oliver, and loves to help me change him and get him dressed
  • He loves to pretend to cook with all of our pots and pans
  • He loves the music in church, he stands up and pretends to lead it
  • He knows who Jesus is and will point him out in any picture that he sees of him



No comments:

Post a Comment