Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sleeping Like A Baby

I am happy to report that after only 2 days Walter is pretty much sleeping through the night! Actually, it was more like only 1 day.  That first night that I blogged about previously was the only night that he cried! The last 2 nights, he has woken up a couple times, but has only whimpered for a few seconds and then has gone right back to sleep! I can't believe how quickly he has caught on, I am one proud mama! I think he knew how terribly awful that first night was for me and he didn't want to put me through that again :) So his sleeping at night has gone from him waking up 2-3 times a night to eat and being awake for the day at 6 or earlier to going to bed at 7, sleeping til about 5:30 or 6, eating, and then going back to sleep til 7:30! Sleeping til 7:30 has never felt so good! Well, I am going to stop now, because I have probably already jinxed myself by writing all of this, but I have just been so happy and excited! I know every night won't be this good, there will be some hiccups, but he's got the idea now, and that's what I care about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment