Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Have A Major Case of The Bieber Fever!

Heather and I went to the JUSTIN BIEBER concert on Jan. 5, and to say it was fantastic is a huge understatement! We were way high up, only like 10 rows from the very top of the Energy Solutions Arena, but it was still amazing! He is so beautiful! Carly Rae Jepsen opened for him- she was ok.  And then we waited for an hour for him to come out.  We were all getting super antsy and wondering what the heck was going on because it was taking FOREVER, but come to find out, he had postponed the concert in order to go visit a little girl at Primary Children's Hospital who has leukemia and who loves him- so adorable! Another reason I think he is so great :)  He put on a great show and I screamed and danced so much that afterwards I was exhausted and I realized that having a baby has aged me like ten years and I don't recuperate as well or as fast as I used to :) but it was worth it!


 Best $35 purchase I've ever made :)









No comments:

Post a Comment