Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Time Is It?

SUMMERTIME!
That's right, school is out. I took my one and only final yesterday (a Civil War History class final, which I totally rocked, by the way :) ) and Jesse takes his two today, and then we can enjoy a nice 4 month summer break. What are we going to do during this nice 4 month break?... WORK! fun, huh. Jesse starts full time at his job next week, working 8-5 Monday-Friday, which will be nice on the paycheck, but it will be weird to have him gone all day every day. I decided that I'm going to get into making baby blankets with the crocheted edges. I learned how to do them a long time ago and made a couple of them, but I have no clue where they are now. I also plan on reading a whole bunch. After taking a Civil War class this last semester, I have a whole list of books that my professor has recommended we read, and I plan on doing just that. I will also be working, but who knows how many hours I'll end up getting or what days I'll be working. Jesse is determined to get me camping sometime this summer too. I don't know if he'll actually be able to get me to go though. I keep telling him that we need to plan some fun vacation, but it probably won't happen.. he's not very good at planning things :) Oh, and one other very fun and exciting event that I will be attending this summer- JOSH GROBAN CONCERT!! He's coming to Salt Lake in August and my lovely mother got me, my sister and her tickets! It will be great fun. So that's our summer plan so far.
As for next fall semester... We were originally planning on moving up to Logan and going to USU, but after finding out that they won't accept most of Jesse's credits, we decided that that would be a huge mistake, so we are staying here and we will be a Weber. I'm very happy about it, because I love my department here, and Weber is the only place that has a Public History minor, which I'm doing. And our school color is purple, Justin Bieber's favorite color. It doesn't get much better than that. We're hoping to move into our own apartment somewhere in the Layton area before school starts, so I guess that means we will be apartment shopping this summer too.Hopefully we find something that will fit into our poor man's budget...

3 comments:

  1. We are SO GOING CAMPING! I promise you will have fun! he he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I admit that there is one redeeming quality about Weber...the color purple. But ONLY because it's JB's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should probably watch High School Musical too... Just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete