Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not So Sweet Dreams

You know how couples always say cheesy things to each other when they're going to bed like "Sweet Dreams" and "I'll be dreaming of you". Well I have learned that it's not good for me to tell Jesse that I'll be dreaming of him, because every time I dream about him, I usually wake up really upset. I have no idea why I do this, but the dreams that involve Jesse are some of the worst dreams I've ever had; whether it's that he leaves me for another woman or he dies, they're never good. I have them quite frequently too, and I'm really getting sick of it. Last night I had one and when I woke up I was actually crying. I don't think it's normal for people to have nightmares about their spouse... and I think I need help.

3 comments:

  1. awww :( that's sad. and kinda funny (sorry). sometimes i have weird dreams like that too. a couple weeks ago i dreamed mike saw one of his ex girlfriends and she had a kid with her... then she dropped the bomb that the kid was really mike's kid. and mike left me for them. i woke up really angry at mike. but it's just a dream. just think happy thoughts. and maybe have lots of sex before you go to sleep. that might help :) love you sissy. and don't cry. jesse loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had that exact same dream! Several times.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially when Shaun and I were newlyweds, I had the same sorts of dreams! Some were really scary--like he'd be killed by gangs, or die in a car crash, or be murdered etc. And some he was being a bad hubby. He would be cheating on me, or he would flirt with someone, and I would get jealous or angry and be super mad when we woke up. Lol =) But lately I dream about TV shows. I think that's more of a sign of needing help ;)

    ReplyDelete