Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Few Random Things As Of Late

In my last post I mentioned that Walter had an ear infection. Well, he was put on antibiotics for it and we found out that he was allergic to it. So we took him back to the doctor to get him switched to a different antibiotic, and the doctor wouldn't put him on another one- he said his ear looked fine- even though he was only on the other one for 2 and a half days, not long enough to kill an infection. I knew that the symptoms of another ear infection would show up, and sure enough, today he was fussy beyond belief and all he wanted to do was sleep- poor little guy, I could just tell he was in pain.

So tomorrow we get to try and convince the doctor to put him back on an antibiotic- he better listen to me this time.

Walter has become so much fun lately. His personality has really started to show and I just love it! He laughs at everything! He also does this funny little shriek now when he gets really happy and excited.  He loves toys, and absolutely loves books.  He loves to eat and whenever he sees a bowl and a spoon he kicks and waves his arms like crazy and sticks his tongue out.  He is super shy around anyone but me and Jesse.  He will look at them and give them a quick smile but then will bury his head in my shoulder.  Gosh, I just love him.
He is always finding new ways to play :)


 He absolutely loves Jesse!

 His little smile melts my heart!

 Showing off his toys

 He is such a happy little guy!

Jesse and I cannot wait for Christmas! We are so excited to have Walter this year and to spoil him like crazy! Even though he won't really know what is going on and will just want to suck on the wrapping paper, it'll be so much fun.  I have a bunch of craft ideas for Christmas too and hopefully I'll be able to get them all done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment