Saturday, August 4, 2012

Walter Gets His Shots

On Thursday Walter had his 2 month check up, which meant immunizations :( I was freaking out for days about this.  I did not want my sweet little guy to get hurt and possibly have a fever and not feel good afterwards.  I made my mom go with me because I just couldn't do it alone.  Luckily, I made it much worse in my head than it actually was.  He cried for just a few minutes after getting his shots and then he went to sleep and took a good 3 hour nap.  After that, he never showed signs of not feeling good or having a fever! I was very relieved.  We also got his current height and weight.  He is 13 lbs 8 oz (77th percentile) and 23.5 inches (50th percentile).  He's a big boy, and I love it!
My sweet boy after getting poked

His cute little band aid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment