Monday, August 13, 2012

And The Sleep Woes Continue...

Not only have the sleeping problems continued, they have gotten worse.  Now, instead of waking up every 2 hours, he's decided to wake up every 1 to 2 hours and then around 4 in the morning, he decides to stay awake for about an hour before going back to sleep for another 2 hours... grrrrr.  This is so frustrating! We are now forced to do the one thing I've been hoping and praying we wouldn't have to do... let him cry it out.  I don't know if I have the mental strength to do it, but somehow I'm gonna have to.  I'm sure I'll be crying just as much, if not more, as he will be.  Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Melissa! These little ones just keep us on our toes. Lily has been up until 6am twice this week already. I sure hope that Walter can get his schedule figured out soon. I've been referred to "On Becoming Baby Wise" by a few people, it teaches you how to put your baby on a sleep schedule. Might be worth a try!

    ReplyDelete