Monday, February 27, 2012

6 Months! and an Update

Well, I am officially 6 months along, which means I only have 3 months left til I get to hold my little baby! 3 months definitely does not seem like enough time to get ready for this huge change, but at the same time I am so anxious to actually have him here and 3 months seems like forever away! I just can't wait to meet him. I've been feeling really good lately. The only thing I could do without is the awful leg cramps that wake me up every night. I've tried sleeping with pillows and all that stuff but nothing seems to help... oh well I guess.

In other news, I am now officially done with my job, and oh my goodness I couldn't be more relieved! They still have me come in every couple weeks to help with paperwork and stuff, but I don't mind that because I just go upstairs into the office and everyone leaves me alone, and I get to go in and leave whenever I want.. that's my kind of job. So with all of my new free time I have decided to try some crafty things for spring. I've been successful so far, except I need to fix my wreath (I want to add purple into it to make it more "springy"). Pinterest has definitely become a new best friend to me :)


Jesse and I have also been called to be youth Sunday school teachers in our ward. We will be teaching the 14 year olds. We got to meet them yesterday and they seem really fun, so hopefully we can be good teachers for them. I've only every been in Primary so far, so I'm super excited to be with the youth.

2 comments:

  1. That's my dream calling! Ahh, I'm jealous! You look adorable, as always, and your crafts are way cute. Also, I am really loving your hair. You look so good! I might be copying that general idea soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you just...crafty :)

    ReplyDelete