Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm a Shopaholic

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjtqmXhtEum90IX8XIUf37A2AZhp8fl2eYyCwGnNzH9hMexyFukn1k_qNqY1CSjVzSery0u6fdTv4fXd6cXjI7BJdtvNgo8Q3tOaEHvmdIpf7CkR853CMPkpXGhQ3NZ_sFSrY0OtRbqq6o/s320/spacer.gifNow that I know that I'm having a boy, going into any store is very dangerous. Shopping for baby stuff is seriously addicting! I can't control myself, and when I go with my mom, it's even worse! It's pretty much a rule now that I can't leave a store without buying one baby item. I already have a bunch of outfits and today I even bought a little bouncy chair at Target... gotta love sales!

Here is the bouncy chair me and my mom found

And here's the start to all the little boy clothes


1 comment:

  1. I love that bouncer...it's all about the jungle animals!

    ReplyDelete