Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend in Cedar City

This past week, we spent a few days in Cedar City. We went down for a couple different reasons. On Thursday, Jesse and I went to Macbeth at the Shakespearean Festival. It was absolutely amazing. They always do such an awesome job on those plays, and we are definitely going to have to make this a yearly thing. While we were there, we also helped my sister, Heather move into a new apartment. It was exciting to see her finally move into a place of her own.
Saturday was my cousin, Ashlyn's, wedding. Her and her now husband, Jesse, got married in the St. George temple. It was a very pretty wedding and a very pretty day.
While we were in St. George, I had an appointment to meet with the guy who is going to be doing my flowers for my wedding. He is the same guy that did Ashlyn's flowers. He works at the Tai Pan there in St. George, and, from what I've seen, his floral arrangements are beautiful. We figured out what my flowers are going to look like, and he will have them ready for us to pick them up Labor Day weekend!
One other thing that Jesse and I did this weekend was take a drive up to Cedar Breaks. Jesse had never been up there before and I decided it was something he had to see. It is so pretty!It was a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Cedar Breaks looks LOVELY! Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had fun :) Has Jesse ever seen Zion?

    ReplyDelete