Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Has Started

Jesse and I are officially back in school. I think that this semester is going to be pretty easy for me. I only have 4 classes, one of which is an online class, and I'll only be work 3 or 4 days a week. I'm going to have quite a bit of homework, mostly reading and writing papers, because that's all that you do when you're a History major, but other than that I don't think it'll be too hard. Jesse, on the other hand, is going to have a pretty rough semester. Not only is he taking 17 credit hours, but he's working 2 jobs. His daily schedule looks something like this: Class from 7:30 in the morning til about noon or 1, then working at J and J til 5, then working at the campus library til 11 every night. I don't really know how he's going to find time to do homework, but he seems to think it'll work out. The hard part about this for me is getting used to not seeing him very much. I'm so used to him coming over right after work and spending every evening with me. It's only been the second day of him having this schedule and so far I'm not likin it. I shouldn't complain though; he's working this hard to make sure we have enough money for when we get married, which is awesome of him. He is a very hard worker and I know that he will always do his best to make sure I'm taken care of. I'm very appreciative of him for that, and I know it could be worse, I just like spending time with him. I just gotta keep reminding myself that him doing this is going to pay off and I just need to get through this semester because then we'll be married :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you'll have an easier load this semester--that is way important in the pre-marriage months! At least, in my opinion =)

    Jesse is working a ton! How sad, but sweet too. I hope you guys can find ways to get more time together. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it just gives you an excuse to hang out with me and Brooklyn!!! Nate is pretty much gone every night, and I get bored, so call me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you guys are doing okay with this busy schedule! hang in there! only a couple more months! YAY!

    ReplyDelete