- He is wearing 24 month clothes, size 6 diapers
- He is still waking up at night.. grrrr. It's pretty much impossible to sleep train him while he is in our bedroom, but I don't want him in Walter's room, or Walter will never get any sleep
- He takes 1 or 2 naps a day
- He is walking and running like crazy!
- He is a climber! He climbs on everything and has no fear!
- He has 10 teeth, even a couple molars!
- He loves loves loves food! But we are pretty sure he has a dairy allergy, so getting him started on milk and stoppping nursing has been a challenge- we're slowly working on it
- He loves to wave at people and get peoples attention
- He can meow like a cat and make fire truck noises
- He loves books! He could look at them all day
- He wants to always be playing with what Walter is playing with, which creates many fights every day
- He is a mommas boy to the max! I love it... most days :)
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Happy Birthday Oliver!!!
Little Oliver is a year old! Crazy! We had so much fun celebrating his birthday! He got spoiled with so many new toys, which in turn spoiled Walter as well :) but that's ok, we love it. I wish I could say that Oliver has gotten easier as he's gotten older, but that's not the case. Poor kid has been almost a constant ball of whineyness the last few months, and I'm pretty sure it's due to constant teething. Despite his fussiness, he is still such a sweetheart and has a smile that will make you do anything for him. Here are some facts about him at a year old: