Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Am So Blessed

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this little boy.  I fall more and more in love with him every single day and I am so lucky and so blessed to be his mother.  I love love love that I get to be at home with him everyday! I am blessed with a husband who works so hard every day all day so that I can do that.  Walter has developed quite the personality and he is the sweetest little boy.  He is so mild tempered and loves to laugh and smile and play all the time.  He is growing so fast and will be 5 months old in less than a week! I try so hard to soak in every single moment I have with him and remember every little thing about him because he is growing and changing so fast.  He is a momma's boy and becomes more so everyday.  He makes me so happy and I have more love for him than I ever thought possible.  I am so blessed.

1 comment: