Monday, July 23, 2012

2 Months

Yesterday my adorable baby boy turned 2 months old! He is getting so big and I get pretty sad thinking about how fast he is growing up, but he is getting to be so much fun! He smiles like crazy now- especially at ceiling fans... silly boy, but it is adorable.  He is just learning to make little noises and "talk" to us, cutest thing ever! He was supposed to go to his 2 month check up today and get his immunizations :( but I postponed that for the 2nd of August.  I am not looking forward to that at all! I'm sure I'll cry more than he will with the shots.  At 2 months Walter is:
  • Wearing 3-6 month clothes, and some 6 month
  • Wearing size 2 diapers, but I can tell that any day now he will be out of those
  • Eating every 2-3 hours
  • Sleeping about 9 hours a night, but he still wakes up about 3 times to eat
  • He spends the first half of the night in his bassinet and the second half in our bed... I keep telling myself I need to break him of this habit but when it's the only way that he will sleep and let me sleep it is really easy to just give in
  • He has a completely random napping schedule that changes every day, so I guess it's not really a schedule at all




He is such a good little boy and I love him so much! His little face just melts my heart.

1 comment:

  1. His smile is so adorable! Such a cutie :) Hope he starts sleeping better for you guys!

    ReplyDelete