Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Turned 20!

I am no longer a teen... I am two decades old.
But I don't mind. I kinda like it.
My birthday this year was great- a day full of relaxing. Jesse got that day off work so he could spend it with me :) aw, he's so nice. He started the day with making me breakfast in bed, which was very yummy. We then went to Barnes and Noble where Jesse bought me my present from him and his family- the new Nook. I love it! Perfect gift for me. We then went and saw The Help, which is a great great movie! I am reading the book right now and am loving it as well. After The Help kinda just hung out until dinner time. We went to Chili's with my family and his family, and then came back to my parents house for some cake... Cinnamon swirl bundt cake! Holy crap that cake is good! It's pretty much the same kind we had for our wedding cake.. AMAZING!
My family got me a Justin Bieber magazine..
And New Moon and Eclipse..
And money!.. They know how to please me
I just love my cake...
So I wished for more cake and blew out the candles.
And then my birthday was over

No comments:

Post a Comment