Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Jesse!!!

Jesse turned the big 2-0 today!
We started off the day with Jesse opening his presents from me. I got him a new shirt, the Taylor Swift CD, a new journal, and these cool little organizer things called Really Useful Boxes (Jesse came up with the idea to make Geocaches out of them). Jesse has been wanting to get into geocaching lately. I usually don't like to go with him, but since it was his birthday I decided to give it another chance and go with him. We had lunch at Olive Garden and then we spent most of the day finding geocaches, and it was actually kinda fun. We then met up with his family and went to dinner at Applebees; we are now extremely stuffed and bloated feeling! After dinner we had did birthday cake with my family. It was a really fun day, and I hope Jesse had a great birthday- he deserves it! He is the greatest husband in the entire world! Happy Birthday Jesse! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment