Monday, October 18, 2010

Bridals! (Preview)

Today was the day of my bridals with Jesse. We went down to temple square to take some pictures of us together, and then we went up to the capitol for my bridals. It was so much fun to get my hair done and wear my dress around Salt Lake! It kinda sucks that we have to wait two whole months to do it again.
Jesse's sister did an awesome job! She'll have all the pictures ready in about two weeks, but until then, here are some pictures that my mom took with her camera.

We were exhausted after only three hours of pictures.

3 comments:

  1. you look AAAMMMAAAZZZZIIIINNGGGG!!! your dress is gorgeous on you! WOW!! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited to see more, too. That's sooo smart to do pictures in advance so you can enjoy more time on the big day!

    ReplyDelete